For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceQVTIEAEPTKVSEGKDVLLLVHNLPQNLTGYIWYKGQMRDLYHYITSYVV DGEIIIYGPAYSGRETAYSNASLLIQNVTREDAGSYTLHIIKGDDGTRGV TGRFTFTLHLETPKPSISSSNLNPRETMEAVSLTCDPETPDASYLWWMNG QSLPMTHSLKLSETNRTLFLLGVTKYTAGPYECEIRNPVSASRSDPVTLN LLPKLPKPYITINNLNPRENKDVLNFTCEPKSENYTYIWWLNGQSLPVSP RVRRPIENRILILPSVTRNETGPYQCEIRDRYGGIRSDPVTLNVLYGPDL PRIYPSFTYYRSGEVLYLSCSADSNPPAQYSWTINEKFQLPGQKLFIRHI TTKHSGLYVCSVRNSATGKESSKSMTVEVSGKWIPASLAIGF
- Molecular weight69 kDa including tags
- Amino acids35 to 426
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
Best used within three months from the date of receipt.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.3% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- Carcinoembryonic antigen SG8
- CD66 antigen-like family member F
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily. CEA family.
Contains 3 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Developmental stagePSBG are produced in high quantity during pregnancy.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human Pregnancy Specific Glycoprotein 1 images
References for Recombinant Human Pregnancy Specific Glycoprotein 1 (ab114940)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"