For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human PREI3 protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Molecular weight28 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 225
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 95
ab101639 was purified using anion-exchange chromatography (DEAE sepharose resin) and gel-filtration chromatography (Sephacryl S-200) with 20mM Tris pH 7.5, 2mM EDTA.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0% None
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.2M Sodium chloride, 5mM DTT, 20mM Tris HCl, pH 8.0
- CGI 95
- class II mMOB1
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the MOB1/phocein family.
modificationsPhosphorylated on serine residues.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > perinuclear region. Membrane. Golgi apparatus > Golgi stack membrane. In a perinuclear punctate pattern. Associated with membranes and the Golgi stacks.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human PREI3 protein images
References for Recombinant Human PREI3 protein (ab101639)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"