For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceRGLPKNSFNISNLLVLHLSHNRISSVPAINNRLEHLYLNNNSIEKINGTQ ICPNDLVAFHDFSSDLENVPHLRYLRLDGNYLKPP
- Molecular weight35 kDa including tags
- Amino acids281 to 365
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
This protein is best used within three months from the date of receipt.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.3% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- 55 kDa leucine rich repeat protein of articular cartilage
- FunctionMay anchor basement membranes to the underlying connective tissue.
- Tissue specificityConnective tissue.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the small leucine-rich proteoglycan (SLRP) family. SLRP class II subfamily.
Contains 12 LRR (leucine-rich) repeats.
- DomainThe basic amino-terminal Arg/Pro-rich binds heparin and heparan sulfate. Binds collagens type I and type II through its leucine-rich repeat domain.
- Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human PRELP protein images
References for Recombinant Human PRELP protein (ab114793)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"