For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSH MSHLQSLLLD TLLGTKHVDS AALIKIQERS LCVASPGFNV TPSDVRTLVN GFAKNPLQAR REGLYFKGKD YRCVRADEYS LYAKNENTGV VVVKTHLYLL VATYTEGMYP SICVEATESL GDYLRKKGS
- Molecular weight16 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 129
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
ab117678 was purified by proprietary chromatographic techniques and filter sterilized.
- Additional notesab117678 should be stored desiccated.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.32% Tris HCl, 0.02% DTT, 10% Glycerol
- Profilin family member 4
- FunctionBinds to actin and affects the structure of the cytoskeleton.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the profilin family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant Human Profilin 4 protein (ab117678)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"