For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceEFIVAKAIRDGVIEASINHEKGYVQSKEMIDIYSTREPQLAFHQRISFCL DIHNMSVKAMRFPPKSYNKDLESAEERREREQQDLEFAKEMAEDDDDSFP
- Molecular weight37 kDa including tags
- Amino acids435 to 534
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
This protein is best used within three months from the date of receipt.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.79% Tris HCl, 0.3% Glutathione
- 26S proteasome non ATPase regulatory subunit 3
- 26S proteasome non-ATPase regulatory subunit 3
- 26S proteasome regulatory subunit RPN3
- FunctionActs as a regulatory subunit of the 26 proteasome which is involved in the ATP-dependent degradation of ubiquitinated proteins.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the proteasome subunit S3 family.
Contains 1 PCI domain.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human Proteasome 26S S3 protein images
References for Recombinant Human Proteasome 26S S3 protein (ab117002)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"