For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGRVFLTGEKANSILKRYPRANGFFEEIRQGNIERECKEEFCTFEEAREA FENNEKTKEFWSTYTKAQQGESNRGSDWFQFYLTFPLIFGLFIILLVIFL IWRCFLRNKTRRQTVTEGHIPFPQHLNIITPPPPPDEVFDSSGLSPGFLG YVVGRSDSVSTRLSNCDPPPTYEEATGQVNLQRSETEPHLDPPPEYEDIV NSNSASAIPMVPVVTTIK
- Molecular weight52 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 218
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
This protein is best used within three months from the date of receipt.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.79% Tris HCl, 0.3% Glutathione
- Proline rich gamma carboxyglutamic acid protein 1
- Proline rich Gla (G carboxyglutamic acid) 1
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in the spinal cord.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Gla (gamma-carboxy-glutamate) domain.
modificationsGla residues are produced after subsequent post-translational modifications of glutamate by a vitamin K-dependent gamma-carboxylase.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human PRRG1 protein images
References for Recombinant Human PRRG1 protein (ab116989)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"