For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.002% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.1% Triton-X-100, 10mM Tris, pH 8.0
- 26S protease regulatory subunit 10B
- 26S protease regulatory subunit S10B
- 26S proteasome AAA-ATPase subunit RPT4
- FunctionThe 26S protease is involved in the ATP-dependent degradation of ubiquitinated proteins. The regulatory (or ATPase) complex confers ATP dependency and substrate specificity to the 26S complex.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the AAA ATPase family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human PSMC6 protein images
References for Recombinant Human PSMC6 protein (ab40575)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"