For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMYEQLKGEWNRKSPNLSKCGEELGRLKLVLLELNFLPTTGTKLTKQQLIL ARDILEIGAQWSILRKDIPSFERYMAQLKCYYFDYKEQLPESAYMHQLLG LNLLFLLSQNRVAEFHTELERLPAKDIQTNVYIKHPVSLEQYLMEGSYNK VFLAKGNIPAESYTFFIDILLDTIRDEIAGCIEKAYEKILFTEATRILFF NTPKKMTDYAKKRGWVLGPNNYYSFASQQQKPEDTTIPSTELAKQVIEYA RQLEMIV
- Molecular weight54 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 257
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
Best used within three months from the date of receipt.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.3% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- 26S proteasome non ATPase regulatory subunit 8
- 26S proteasome non-ATPase regulatory subunit 8
- 26S proteasome regulatory subunit p31
- FunctionActs as a regulatory subunit of the 26S proteasome which is involved in the ATP-dependent degradation of ubiquitinated proteins. Necessary for activation of the CDC28 kinase.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the proteasome subunit S14 family.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human PSMD8 protein images
References for Recombinant Human PSMD8 protein (ab116973)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"