For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human PSMG3 protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMEDTPLVISKQKTEVVCGVPTQVVCTAFSS HILVVVTQFGKMGTLVSLEPSSVASDVSKPVLTTKVLLGQDEPLIHVFAK NLVAFVSQEAGNRAVLLAVAVKDKSMEGLKALREVIRVCQVW
- Molecular weight15 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 122
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 90
ab99521 was purified using conventional chromatography.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 20mM Tris HCl, pH 8.0
- FunctionChaperone protein which promotes assembly of the 20S proteasome. May cooperate with PSMG1-PSMG2 heterodimers to orchestrate the correct assembly of proteasomes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the PSMG3 family.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human PSMG3 protein images
References for Recombinant Human PSMG3 protein (ab99521)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"