For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human PSMG4 protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMEGLVVAAGGDVSLHNFSARLWEQLVHFHV MRLTDSLFLWVGATPHLRNLAVAMCSRYDSIPVSTSLLGDTSDTTSTGLA QRLARKTNKQVFVSYNLQNTDSNFALLVENRIKEEMEAFPEKF
- Molecular weight16 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 123
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 95
ab117216 was purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 0.32% Tris HCl, 0.02% DTT, 10% Glycerol, 0.58% Sodium chloride
- FunctionChaperone protein which promotes assembly of the 20S proteasome.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the PSMG4 family.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human PSMG4 protein images
References for Recombinant Human PSMG4 protein (ab117216)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"