For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant human PTP gamma protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids801 to 1147
- TagsGST tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activity10 U/ug. One unit will hydrolyze 1 nmol p-nitrophenyl phosphate
per minute at pH 7.4 and 30?C. Assay buffer: 50 mM HEPES, pH 7.4, 2 mM EDTA, 3mM DTT, 100 mM NaCl, 50 mM pNPP.
- Purity> 95
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on Dry Ice. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 0.05% Tween 20, 75mM Sodium chloride, 25mM Tris HCl, 2mM EDTA, 10mM Glutathione, 1mM DTT, pH 8.0
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- H RG317H01.1
- Protein tyrosine phosphatase gamma
- FunctionPossesses tyrosine phosphatase activity.
- Tissue specificityFound in a variety of tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein-tyrosine phosphatase family. Receptor class 5 subfamily.
Contains 1 alpha-carbonic anhydrase domain.
Contains 1 fibronectin type-III domain.
Contains 2 tyrosine-protein phosphatase domains.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant human PTP gamma protein (ab42587)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"