For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids839 to 1100
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activity680 U/ug. One unit will hydrolyze 1 pmol p-nitrophenyl phosphate
per minute at pH 7.4 and 30°C. Assay buffer: 50 mM HEPES, pH 7.4, 2 mM EDTA, 3mM DTT, 100 mM NaCl, 50 mM pNPP.
- Purity> 95
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 0.05% Tween 20, 75mM Sodium chloride, 25mM Tris HCl, 2mM EDTA, 10mM Glutathione, 1mM DTT, pH 8.0
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- hR PTPu
- Protein tyrosine phosphatase mu
- Protein tyrosine phosphatase receptor type M
- FunctionInvolved in cell-cell adhesion through homophilic interactions. May play a key role in signal transduction and growth control.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein-tyrosine phosphatase family. Receptor class 2B subfamily.
Contains 4 fibronectin type-III domains.
Contains 1 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Contains 1 MAM domain.
Contains 2 tyrosine-protein phosphatase domains.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant human PTP mu protein (ab42589)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"