For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids765 to 1452
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activityActivity:
1 nmol of PTP mu will hydrolyze 1.2 nmol of pNPP per minute at 37°C at pH 4.8.
- Purity> 95
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 10mM Tris HCl, pH 7.0
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- hR PTPu
- Protein tyrosine phosphatase mu
- Protein tyrosine phosphatase receptor type M
- FunctionInvolved in cell-cell adhesion through homophilic interactions. May play a key role in signal transduction and growth control.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein-tyrosine phosphatase family. Receptor class 2B subfamily.
Contains 4 fibronectin type-III domains.
Contains 1 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Contains 1 MAM domain.
Contains 2 tyrosine-protein phosphatase domains.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant human PTP mu protein (ab90778)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"