For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMDAEGLALLLPPVTLAALVDSWLREDCPGL NYAALVSGAGPSQAALWAKSPGVLAGQPFFDAIFTQLNCQVSWFLPEGSK LVPVARVAEVRGPAHCLLLGERVALNTLARCSGIASAAAAAVEAARGAGW TGHVAGTRKTTPGFRLVEKYGLLVGGAASHRYDLGGLVMVKDNHVVAAGG VEKAVRAARQAADFALKVEVECSSLQEAVQAAEAGADLVLLDNFKPEELH PTATVLKAQFPSVAVEASGGITLDNLPQFCGPHIDVISMGMLTQAAPALD FSLKLFAKEVAPVPKIH
- Molecular weight33 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 297
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 95
purified by using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0% None
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 20mM Tris HCl, 1mM DTT, pH 8.0
- Nicotinate nucleotide pyrophosphorylase (carboxylating)
- Nicotinate-nucleotide pyrophosphorylase [carboxylating]
- FunctionInvolved in the catabolism of quinolinic acid (QA).
- PathwayCofactor biosynthesis; NAD(+) biosynthesis; nicotinate D-ribonucleotide from quinolinate: step 1/1.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the nadC/modD family.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human QPRT protein images
References for Recombinant Human QPRT protein (ab100986)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"