For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.002% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.1% Triton-X-100, 10mM Tris, 10mM DTT, pH 8.0
- Nicotinate nucleotide pyrophosphorylase (carboxylating)
- Nicotinate-nucleotide pyrophosphorylase [carboxylating]
- FunctionInvolved in the catabolism of quinolinic acid (QA).
- PathwayCofactor biosynthesis; NAD(+) biosynthesis; nicotinate D-ribonucleotide from quinolinate: step 1/1.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the nadC/modD family.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human QPRT protein images
References for Recombinant Human QPRT protein (ab40583)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"