For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human RAB13 protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMAKAYDHLFKLLLIGDSGVGKTCLIIRFAE DNFNNTYISTIGIDFKIRTVDIEGKKIKLQVWDTAGQERFKTITTAYYRG AMGIILVYDITDEKSFENIQNWMKSIKENASAGVERLLLGNKCDMEAKRK VQKEQADKLAREHGIRFFETSAKSSMNVDEAFSSLARDILLKSGGRRSGN GNKPPSTDLKTCDKKNTNKC
- Molecular weight25 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 200
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 85
ab109958 was purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 0.32% Tris HCl, 0.02% DTT, 1.17% Sodium chloride, 0.03% EDTA
- Cell growth-inhibiting gene 4 protein
- Growth inhibiting gene 4 protein
- FunctionCould participate in polarized transport, in the assembly and/or the activity of tight junctions.
- Tissue specificityDetected in several types of epithelia, including intestine, kidney, liver and in endothelial cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the small GTPase superfamily. Rab family.
- Cellular localizationCell junction > tight junction. Cell membrane. Cytoplasmic vesicle membrane. Cytoplasmic tight junctions or associated with vesicles scattered throughout the cytoplasm in cells lacking tight junctions.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human RAB13 protein images
References for Recombinant Human RAB13 protein (ab109958)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"