For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMGSMATAPYNYSYIFKYIIIGDMGVGKSCL LHQFTEKKFMADCPHTIGVEFGTRIIEVSGQKIKLQIWDTAGQERFRAVT RSYYRGAAGALMVYDITRRSTYNHLSSWLTDARNLTNPNTVIILIGNKAD LEAQRDVTYEEAKQFAEENGLLFLEASAKTGENVEDAFLEAAKKIYQNIQ DGSLDLNAAESGVQHKPSAPQGGRLTSEPQPQREGCGC
- Molecular weight26 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 215
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 90
ab109832 was purified using conventional chromatography.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 0.58% Sodium chloride, 0.32% Tris HCl, 0.02% DTT, pH 8.0
- F protein binding protein 1
- FunctionMay be involved in vesicular trafficking and neurotransmitter release.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the small GTPase superfamily. Rab family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human RAB14 protein images
References for Recombinant Human RAB14 protein (ab109832)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"