For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMASMTGGQQM GRGSHMDEDV LTTLKILIIG ESGVGKSSLL LRFTDDTFDP ELAATIGVDF KVKTISVDGN KAKLAIWDTA GQERFRTLTP SYYRGAQGVI LVYDVTRRDT FVKLDNWLNE LETYCTRNDI VNMLVGNKID KENREVDRNE GLKFARKHSM LFIEASAKTC DGVQCAFEEL VEKIIQTPGL WESENQNKGV KLSHREEGQG GGACGGYCSV L
- Molecular weight25 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 206
- TagsT7 tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 90
ab115720 was purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 0.32% Tris HCl, 0.02% DTT
- RAB18 small GTPase
- FunctionPlays a role in apical endocytosis/recycling. May be implicated in transport between the plasma membrane and early endosomes.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the small GTPase superfamily. Rab family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human Rab18 protein images
References for Recombinant Human Rab18 protein (ab115720)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"