For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMGSHMSGQRVDVKVVMLGKEYVGKTSLVER YVHDRFLVGPYQNTIGAAFVAKVMSVGDRTVTLGIWDTAGSERYEAMSRI YYRGAKAAIVCYDLTDSSSFERAKFWVKELRSLEEGCQIYLCGTKSDLLE EDRRRRRVDFHDVQDYADNIKAQLFETSSKTGQSVDELFQKVAEDYVSVA AFQVMTEDKGVDLGQKPNPYFYSCCHH
- Molecular weight26 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 227
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 90
ab113161 was purified by using conventional chromatography techniques
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 0.32% Tris HCl, 0.03% DTT, 30% Glycerol, 0.58% Sodium chloride, 0.03% EDTA
- FunctionMay be involved in autophagy-related processes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the small GTPase superfamily. Rab family.
modificationsIsoprenylation is inefficient compared to other Rab family members.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytosol. Membrane. Only about 20-25% is recovered in the particulate fraction.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human Rab24 protein images
References for Recombinant Human Rab24 protein (ab113161)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"