For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMRGSHHHHHH GMASMTGGQQ MGRDLYDDDD KDRWGSHLHKFLIWDTA GQERFHSLAP MYYRGSAAAV IVYDITKQDS FYTLKKWVKE LKEHGPENIV MAIAGNKCDL SDIREVPLKD AKEYAESIGA
IVVETSAKNA INIEELFQGI SRQIPPLDPH ENGNNGTIKV EKPTMQASRR C
- Molecular weight26 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 195
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 90
ab124565 was purified by conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 0.32% Tris HCl, 30% Glycerol, 0.58% Sodium chloride
- Tissue specificityHighest expression in placenta and brain with lower levels in heart and lung. Not detected in liver, skeletal muscle, kidney or pancreas.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the small GTPase superfamily. Rab family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human RAB31 protein images
References for Recombinant Human RAB31 protein (ab124565)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"