For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMNILAPVRRDRVLAELPQCLRKEAALHGHK DFHPRVTCACQEHRTGTVGFKISKVIVVGDLSVGKTCLINRFCKDTFDKN YKATIGVDFEMERFEVLGIPFSLQLWDTAGQERFKCIASTYYRGAQAIII VFNLNDVASLEHTKQWLADALKENDPSSVLLFLVGSKKDLSTPAQYALME KDALQVAQEMKAEYWAVSSLTGENVREFFFRVAALTFEANVLAELEKSGA RRIGDVVRINSDDSNLYLTASKKKPTCCP
- Molecular weight31 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 259
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 90
ab115717 was purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 0.32% Tris HCl, 40% Glycerol, 0.02% DTT, 0.58% Sodium chloride
- RAB34, member RAS oncogene family
- FunctionProtein transport. Involved in the redistribution of lysosomes to the peri-Golgi region.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the small GTPase superfamily. Rab family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Golgi apparatus. Associates with the Golgi complex.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human Rab34 protein images
References for Recombinant Human Rab34 protein (ab115717)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"