For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activityActivity: 100 pmol of protein can bind > 80 pmol of GDP.
- Purity> 90
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 50mM Tris HCl, 2mM Beta mercaptoethanol, 100mM Sodium chloride, 10mM Magnesium chloride, 0.01mM GDP, pH 8.0
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- RAB34, member RAS oncogene family
- FunctionProtein transport. Involved in the redistribution of lysosomes to the peri-Golgi region.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the small GTPase superfamily. Rab family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Golgi apparatus. Associates with the Golgi complex.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant human Rab34 protein (ab90769)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"