For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMASATDSRYGQKESSDQNFDYMFKILIIGN SSVGKTSFLFRYADDSFTPAFVSTVGIDFKVKTIYRNDKRIKLQIWDTAG QERYRTITTAYYRGAMGFILMYDITNEESFNAVQDWSTQIKTYSWDNAQV LLVGNKCDMEDERVVSSERGRQLADHLGFEFFEASAKDNINVKQTFERLV DVICEKMSESLDTADPAVTGAKQGPQLSDQQVPPHQDCAC
- Molecular weight27 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 220
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 90
ab109964 was purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 0.1M Sodium chloride, 20mM Tris HCl, 1mM DTT, pH 8.0
- Rab 3A
- RAB 3A member RAS oncogene family
- FunctionInvolved in exocytosis by regulating a late step in synaptic vesicle fusion. Could play a role in neurotransmitter release by regulating membrane flow in the nerve terminal.
- Tissue specificitySpecifically expressed in brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the small GTPase superfamily. Rab family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human Rab3A protein images
References for Recombinant Human Rab3A protein (ab109964)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"