For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMASAGDTQAGPRDAADQNFDYMFKLLLIGN SSVGKTSFLFRYADDSFTPAFVSTVGIDFKVKTVYRHDKRIKLQIWDTAG QERYRTITTAYYRGAMGFLLMYDIANQESFAAVQDWATQIKTYSWDNAQV ILVGNKCDLEDERVVPAEDGRRLADDLGFEFFEASAKENINVKQVFERLV DVICEKMNESLEPSSSSGSNGKGPAVGDAPAPQPSSCSC
- Molecular weight26 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 219
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 90
ab109943 was purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 30% Glycerol, 0.2M Sodium chloride, 20mM Tris HCl, 1mM DTT, pH 8.0
- Glioblastoma overexpressed
- FunctionProtein transport. Probably involved in regulated exocytosis.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in granulocytes of peripheral blood. Constitutively expressed at low levels in all hematopoietic cell lines investigated.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the small GTPase superfamily. Rab family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human Rab3D protein images
References for Recombinant Human Rab3D protein (ab109943)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"