For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMSQTAMSETYDFLFKFLVIGNAGTGKSCLL HQFIEKKFKDDSNHTIGVEFGSKIINVGGKYVKLQIWDTAGQERFRSVTR SYYRGAAGALLVYDITSRETYNALTNWLTDARMLASQNIVIILCGNKKDL DADREVTFLEASRFAQENELMFLETSALTGENVEEAFVQCARKILNKIES GELDPERMGSGIQYGDAALRQLRSPRRAQAPNAQECGC
- Molecular weight27 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 218
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 90
ab109957 is purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 0.58% Sodium chloride, 0.32% Tris HCl, 0.02% DTT
- HRES 1 / RAB4
- Oncogene RAB4
- Rab 4
- FunctionProtein transport. Probably involved in vesicular traffic.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the small GTPase superfamily. Rab family.
modificationsPhosphorylated by CDK1 kinase during mitosis.
- Cellular localizationMembrane. Cytoplasm. Generally associated with membranes. Cytoplasmic when phosphorylated by CDK1.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human Rab4 protein images
References for Recombinant Human Rab4 protein (ab109957)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"