For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMGSHMSTGGDFGNPLRKFKLVFLGEQSVGK TSLITRFMYDSFDNTYQATIGIDFLSKTMYLEDRTIRLQLWDTAGQERFR SLIPSYIRDSAAAVVVYDITNVNSFQQTTKWIDDVRTERGSDVIIMLVGN KTDLADKRQVSIEEGERKAKELNVMFIETSAKAGYNVKQLFRRVAAALPG MESTQDRSREDMIDIKLEKPQEQPVSEGGCSC
- Molecular weight26 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 208
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 90
ab101642 was purified using anion-exchange chromatography (DEAE sepharose resin) and gel-filtration chromatography (Sephacryl S-200) with 20mM Tris pH 7.5, 2mM EDTA.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0% None
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Sodium chloride, 20mM Tris HCl, 1mM DTT, pH 8.0
- GTP binding protein RAB6A'
- GTP binding protein RAB6B
- Oncogene RAB6
- FunctionProtein transport. Regulator of membrane traffic from the Golgi apparatus towards the endoplasmic reticulum (ER). Has a low GTPase activity.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the small GTPase superfamily. Rab family.
- Cellular localizationGolgi apparatus membrane.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human RAB6A protein images
References for Recombinant Human RAB6A protein (ab101642)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"