For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activityActivity:
100 pmol of protein can bind > 80 pmol of GDP.
- Purity> 90
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 50mM Sodium chloride, 50mM Magnesium chloride, 40mM HEPES, 3mM DTE (1, 4-Dithioerythritol), 0.01mM GDP, pH 7.2
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- GTP binding protein RAB6A'
- GTP binding protein RAB6B
- Oncogene RAB6
- FunctionProtein transport. Regulator of membrane traffic from the Golgi apparatus towards the endoplasmic reticulum (ER). Has a low GTPase activity.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the small GTPase superfamily. Rab family.
- Cellular localizationGolgi apparatus membrane.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant human RAB6A protein (ab89985)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"