For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human RAB6B protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSH MSAGGDFGNP LRKFKLVFLG EQSVGKTSLI TRFMYDSFDN TYQATIGIDF LSKTMYLEDR TVRLQLWDTA GQERFRSLIP SYIRDSTVAV VVYDITNLNS FQQTSKWIDD VRTERGSDVI IMLVGNKTDL ADKRQITIEE GEQRAKELSV MFIETSAKTG YNVKQLFRRV ASALPGMENV QEKSKEGMID IKLDKPQEPP ASEGGCSC
- Molecular weight26 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 208
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 95
Purified by using anion-exchange chromatography (DEAE sepharose resin) and gel-filtration chromatography (Sephacryl S-200) with 20mM Tris pH 7.5, 2mM EDTA.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 20mM Tris HCl, 100mM Sodium chloride, 1mM DTT, pH 8
- FunctionSeems to have a role in retrograde membrane traffic at the level of the Golgi complex. May function in retrograde transport in neuronal cells.
- Tissue specificityPredominantly expressed in brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the small GTPase superfamily. Rab family.
- Cellular localizationGolgi apparatus membrane. Cytoplasmic vesicle. Colocalizes with BICD1 at vesicular structures that align along microtubules.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human RAB6B protein images
References for Recombinant Human RAB6B protein (ab104035)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"