For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSH MEARDKQVLR SLRLELGAEV LVEGLVLQYL YQEGILTENH IQEINAQTTG LRKTMLMLDI LPSRGPKAFD TFLDSLQEFP WVREKLKKAR EEAMTDLPAG DRLTGIPSHI LNSSPSDRQI NQLAQRLGPE WEPMVLSLGL SQTDIYRCKA NHPHNVQSQV VEAFIRWRQR FGKQATFQSL HNGLRAVEVD PSLLLHMLE
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
ab78880 is purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 20mM Tris, pH 8.0
- CASP2 and RIPK1 domain containing adaptor with death domain
- Caspase and RIP adapter with death domain
- Caspase and RIP adaptor with death domain
- FunctionApoptotic adaptor molecule specific for caspase-2 and FASL/TNF receptor-interacting protein RIP. In the presence of RIP and TRADD, CRADD recruits caspase-2 to the TNFR-1 signalling complex.
- Tissue specificityConstitutively expressed in most tissues, with particularly high expression in adult heart, testis, liver, skeletal muscle, fetal liver and kidney.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 CARD domain.
Contains 1 death domain.
- DomainContains a death domain involved in the binding of RIP protein.
The CARD domain mediates the interaction with caspase-2.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human RAIDD protein images
References for Recombinant Human RAIDD protein (ab78880)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"