For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMPVDFTGYWKMLVNENFEEYLRALDVNVALRKIANLLKPDKEIVQDGDHM IIRTLSTFRNYIMDFQVGKEFEEDLTGIDDRKCMTTVSWDGDKLQCVQKG EKEGRGWTQWIEGDELHLEMRVEGVVCKQVFKKVQ
- Molecular weight41 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 135
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
Best used within three months from the date of receipt.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.3% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- Cellular retinol binding protein
- Cellular retinol-binding protein
- Cellular retinol-binding protein I
- FunctionIntracellular transport of retinol.
- Tissue specificityDetected in nearly all the tissues with higher expression in adult ovary, pancreas, pituitary gland and adrenal gland, and fetal liver.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the calycin superfamily. Fatty-acid binding protein (FABP) family.
- DomainForms a beta-barrel structure that accommodates hydrophobic ligands in its interior.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human RBP1 protein images
References for Recombinant Human RBP1 protein (ab114570)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"