For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMGSMDPPAGFVRAGNPAVAAPQSPLSPEGA HFRAAHHPRSTGSRCPGSLQPSRPLVANWLQSLPEMPVDFTGYWKMLVNE NFEEYLRALDVNVALRKIANLLKPDKEIVQDGDHMIIRTLSTFRNYIMDF QVGKEFEEDLTGIDDRKCMTTVSWDGDKLQCVQKGEKEGRGWTQWIEGDE LHLEMRVEGVVCKQVFKKVQ
- Molecular weight25 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 197
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 90
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 0.32% Tris HCl, 0.03% DTT, 1.17% Sodium chloride
- Cellular retinol binding protein
- Cellular retinol-binding protein
- Cellular retinol-binding protein I
- FunctionIntracellular transport of retinol.
- Tissue specificityDetected in nearly all the tissues with higher expression in adult ovary, pancreas, pituitary gland and adrenal gland, and fetal liver.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the calycin superfamily. Fatty-acid binding protein (FABP) family.
- DomainForms a beta-barrel structure that accommodates hydrophobic ligands in its interior.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human RBP1 protein images
References for Recombinant Human RBP1 protein (ab115723)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"