For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceQDGDNFKTKTTSTFRNYDVDFTVGVEFDEYTKSLDNRHVKALVTWEGDVL VCVQKGEKENRGWKQWIEGDKLYLELTCGDQVCRQVFKKK
- Molecular weight36 kDa including tags
- Amino acids45 to 134
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
Best used within three months from the date of receipt.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.3% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- Cellular retinol binding protein II
- Cellular retinol-binding protein II
- CRABP II
- FunctionIntracellular transport of retinol.
- Tissue specificityHigher expression in adult small intestine and to a much lesser extent in fetal kidney.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the calycin superfamily. Fatty-acid binding protein (FABP) family.
- DomainForms a beta-barrel structure that accommodates hydrophobic ligands in its interior.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human RBP2 protein images
References for Recombinant Human RBP2 protein (ab114571)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"