For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human RBP7 protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSH MPADLSGTWT LLSSDNFEGY MLALGIDFAT RKIAKLLKPQ KVIEQNGDSF TIHTNSSLRN YFVKFKVGEE FDEDNRGLDN RKCKSLVIWD NDRLTCIQKG EKKNRGWTHW IEGDKLHLEM FCEGQVCKQT FQRA
- Molecular weight18 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 134
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 90
Purified using anion-exchange chromatography (DEAE sepharose resin) and gel-filtration chromatography (Sephacryl S-200) with 20mM Tris pH 7.5, 2mM EDTA.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 200mM Sodium chloride, 20mM Tris HCl, 2mM DTT, pH 8
- Cellular retinoic acid binding protein 4
- Cellular retinoic acid-binding protein 4
- Cellular retinoic acid-binding protein IV
- FunctionIntracellular transport of retinol.
- Tissue specificityExpressed primarily in kidney, heart and transverse colon. Detected in adult lymph node, appendix, ascending colon, and in fetal heart and spleen.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the calycin superfamily. Fatty-acid binding protein (FABP) family.
- DomainForms a beta-barrel structure that accommodates hydrophobic ligands in its interior.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human RBP7 protein images
References for Recombinant Human RBP7 protein (ab104483)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"