For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSH MEELHYPLGE RRSDYDREAL LGVQEDVDEY VKLGHEEQQK RLQAIIKKID LDSDGFLTES ELSSWIQMSF KHYAMQEAKQ QFVEYDKNSD DTVTWDEYNI QMYDRVIDFD ENTALDDAEE ESFRKLHLKD KKRFEKANQD SGPGLSLEEF IAFEHPEEVD YMTEFVIQEA LEEHDKNGDG FVSLEEFLGD YRWDPTANED PEWILVEKDR FVNDYDKDND GRLDPQELLP WVVPNNQGIA QEEALHLIDE MDLNGDKKLS EEEILENPDL FLTSEATDYG RQLHDDYFYH DEL
- Molecular weight37 kDa including tags
- Amino acids26 to 317
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 90
Purified by proprietary chromatographic techniques.
- Additional notesFor long term storage it is recommended to add a carrier protein (0.1% HSA or BSA). Please prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Store under desiccating conditions.
Constituents: 0.02% DTT, 0.32% Tris HCl, 10% Glycerol
- Calcium binding protein ERC 55
- Calcium-binding protein ERC-55
- E6 binding protein
- FunctionNot known. Binds calcium.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CREC family.
Contains 6 EF-hand domains.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum lumen.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant Human RCN2 protein (ab125644)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"