For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMKHHHHHHAS HMQESQTELP NPRISCPEGT NAYRSYCYYF NEDPETWVDA DLYCQNMNSG NLVSVLTQAE GAFVASLIKE SSTDDSNVWI GLHDPKKNRR WHWSSGSLVS YKSWDTGSPS SANAGYCASL TSCSGFKKWK DESCEKKFSF VCKFKN
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
Product is not sterile! Please filter the product by an appropriate sterile filter before using it in the cell culture.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 20mM Tris, pH 8
- ReconstitutionAdd deionized water to prepare a working stock solution of approximately 0.5 mg/ml and let the lyophilized pellet dissolve completely.
- Lithostathine 1 beta
- Lithostathine 1 beta precursor
- FunctionMight act as an inhibitor of spontaneous calcium carbonate precipitation. May be associated with neuronal sprouting in brain, and with brain and pancreas regeneration.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 C-type lectin domain.
modificationsAll O-linked glycans consist of Gal-GlcNAc-Gal-GalNAc tetrasaccharide core and get elongated (microheterogeneity).
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human REG1 beta protein images
SDS-PAGE - REG1 beta protein (His tag) (ab63308)
1. MW marker – 14, 21, 31, 45, 66, 97 kDa
2. reduced and heated sample, 2.5µg/lane
3. non-reduced and non-heated sample, 2.5µg/lane
References for Recombinant Human REG1 beta protein (ab63308)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"