For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMKHHHHHHAS HMQESQTELP NPRISCPEGT NAYRSYCYYF NEDPETWVDA DLYCQNMNSG NLVSVLTQAE GAFVASLIKE SSTDDSNVWI GLHDPKKNRR WHWSSGSLVS YKSWDTGSPS SANAGYCASL TSCSGFKKWK DESCEKKFSF VCKFKN
- Molecular weight18 kDa
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
- Additional sequence informationThe Recombinant Human REG 1 beta manufactured with N-terminal fusion of His Tag.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 20mM Tris, pH 8.0
- ReconstitutionAdd 0.2 ml of deionized H2O and let the lyophilized pellet dissolve completely.
- Lithostathine 1 beta
- Lithostathine 1 beta precursor
- FunctionMight act as an inhibitor of spontaneous calcium carbonate precipitation. May be associated with neuronal sprouting in brain, and with brain and pancreas regeneration.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 C-type lectin domain.
modificationsAll O-linked glycans consist of Gal-GlcNAc-Gal-GalNAc tetrasaccharide core and get elongated (microheterogeneity).
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant Human REG1 beta protein (ab73779)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"