For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids17 to 108
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 20mM Tris, pH 8
- Adipose tissue specific secretory factor
- Adipose tissue-specific secretory factor
- FunctionHormone that seems to suppress insulin ability to stimulate glucose uptake into adipose cells. Potentially links obesity to diabetes.
- Tissue specificityExpressed only in fatty tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the resistin/FIZZ family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human Resistin protein images
SDS-PAGE - Resistin protein (His tag) (ab55670)
ab55670 on SDS-PAGE
References for Recombinant Human Resistin protein (ab55670)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"