For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human Reticulon 1 protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMQATADSTKMDCVWSNWKSQAIDLLYWRDIKQTGIVFGSFLLLLFSLTQF SVVSVVAYLALAALSATISFRIYKSVLQAVQKTDEGHPFKAYLELEITLS QEQIQKYTDCLQFYVNSTLKELRRLFLVQDLVDSLKFAVLMWLLTYVGAL FNGLTLLLMAVVSMFTLPVVYVKHQAQIDQYLGLVRTHINAVVAKIQAKI PGAKRHAE
- Molecular weight49 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 208
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
This protein is best used within three months from the date of receipt.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.3% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- Neuroendocrine specific protein
- Neuroendocrine-specific protein
- FunctionMay be involved in neuroendocrine secretion or in membrane trafficking in neuroendocrine cells.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in neural and neuroendocrine tissues and cell cultures derived therefrom. Expression of isoform RTN1-C is strongly correlated with neuronal differentiation.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 reticulon domain.
modificationsIsoforms RTN1-A and RTN1-B are phosphorylated.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human Reticulon 1 protein images
References for Recombinant Human Reticulon 1 protein (ab114927)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"