For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human RFC3 protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.002% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 10mM Tris, 0.1% Triton X-100, pH 8.
- A1 38 kDa subunit
- Activator 1 38 kDa subunit
- Activator 1 subunit 3
- FunctionThe elongation of primed DNA templates by DNA polymerase delta and epsilon requires the action of the accessory proteins proliferating cell nuclear antigen (PCNA) and activator 1.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the activator 1 small subunits family.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human RFC3 protein images
References for Recombinant Human RFC3 protein (ab40209)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"