For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human RGS21 protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSH MGSH MPVKCC FYRSPTAETM TWSENMDTLL ANQAGLDAFR IFLKSEFSEE NVEFWLACED FKKTKNADKI ASKAKMIYSE FIEADAPKEI NIDFGTRDLI SKNIAEPTLK CFDEAQKLIY CLMAKDSFPR FLKSEIYKKL VNSQQVPNHK KWLPFL
- Molecular weight20 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 152
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 90
purified by using conventional chromatography techniques
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 0.32% Tris HCl, 0.02% DTT, 30% Glycerol, 0.58% Sodium chloride
- Regulator of G-protein signaling 21
- FunctionInhibits signal transduction by increasing the GTPase activity of G protein alpha subunits thereby driving them into their inactive GDP-bound form.
- Tissue specificityExpressed ubiquitously.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 RGS domain.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human RGS21 protein images
References for Recombinant Human RGS21 protein (ab116158)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"