For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMAAIRKKLVIVGDGACGKTCLLIVFSKDQF PEVYVPTVFENYIADIEVDGKQVELALWDTAGQEDYDRLRPLSYPDTDVI LMCFSIDSPDSLENIPEKWTPEVKHFCPNVPIILVGNKKDLRQDEHTRRE LAKMKQEPVRSEEGRDMANRISAFGYLECSAKTKEGVREVFEMATRAGLQ VRKNKRRRGC
- Molecular weight24 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 190
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 90
ab98085 was purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 0.1M Sodium chloride, 20mM Tris HCl, 0.1mM DTT, pH 8.0
- Aplysia RAS-related homolog 9
- ARH 9
- FunctionRegulates a signal transduction pathway linking plasma membrane receptors to the assembly of focal adhesions and actin stress fibers.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the small GTPase superfamily. Rho family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human RHOC protein images
References for Recombinant Human RHOC protein (ab98085)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"