For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Molecular weight23 kDa
- Amino acids1 to 210
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 80
The purity was determined to be >80% by densitometry
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 150mM Imidazole
Constituents: 25% Glycerol, 50mM MOPS, 300mM Sodium chloride, 0.25mM DTT, 0.1mM PMSF, pH 7
- Ras homolog D
- Ras homolog gene family member A
- FunctionInvolved in endosome dynamics. May coordinate membrane transport with the function of the cytoskeleton. Participates in reorganization of actin cytoskeleton.
- Tissue specificityHeart, placenta, liver, skeletal muscle, and pancreas and, with weaker intensity, in several other tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the small GTPase superfamily. Rho family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human RHOD protein images
References for Recombinant Human RHOD protein (ab101583)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"