For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMMGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSH MVKVVLVGDG GCGKTSLLMV FADGAFPESY TPTVFERYMV NLQVKGKPVH LHIWDTAGQD DYDRLRPLFY PDASVLLLCF DVTSPNSFDN IFNRWYPEVN HFCKKVPIIV VGCKTDLRKD KSLVNKLRRN GLEPVTYHRG QEMARSVGAV AYLECSARLH DNVHAVFQEA AEVALSSRGR NFWRRITQGF C
- Molecular weight24 kDa including tags
- Amino acids18 to 207
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 90
ab105608 is purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 5mM DTT, 200mM Sodium chloride, 20mM Tris HCl, 2mM EDTA, 0.1mM PMSF, pH 8.0
- Ras homolog D
- Ras homolog gene family member A
- FunctionInvolved in endosome dynamics. May coordinate membrane transport with the function of the cytoskeleton. Participates in reorganization of actin cytoskeleton.
- Tissue specificityHeart, placenta, liver, skeletal muscle, and pancreas and, with weaker intensity, in several other tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the small GTPase superfamily. Rho family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human RHOD protein images
References for Recombinant Human RHOD protein (ab105608)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"