For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMSLDIQSLDIQCEELSDARWAELLPLLQQCQVVRLDDCGLTEARCKDISS ALRVNPALAELNLRSNELGDVGVHCVLQGLQTPSCKIQKLSLQNCCLTGA GCGVLSSTLRTLPTLQELHLSDNLLGDAGLQLLCEGLLDPQCRLEKLQLE YCSLSAASCEPLASVLRAKPDFKELTVSNNDINEAGVRVLCQGLKDSPCQ LEALKLESCGVTSDNCRDLCGIVASKASLRELALGSNKLGDVGMAELCPG LLHPSSRLRTLWIWECGITAKGCGDLCRVLRAKESLKELSLAGNELGDEG ARLLCETLLEPGCQLESLWVKSCSFTAACCSHFSSVLAQNRFLLELQISN NRLEDAGVRELCQGLGQPGSVLRVLWLADCDVSDSSCSSLAATLLANHSL RELDLSNNCLGDAGILQLVESVRQPGCLLEQLVLYDIYWSEEMEDRLQAL EKDKPSLRVIS
- Molecular weight76 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 461
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml. This protein is best used within three months from the date of receipt.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.3% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris-HCl buffer
- FunctionRibonuclease inhibitor which inhibits RNASE1, RNASE2 and ANG. May play role in redox homeostasis.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 15 LRR (leucine-rich) repeats.
- DomainThe LRR domain forms a horseshoe-shaped structure that interacts tightly with target RNAses via a large protein interaction surface on its interior side.
modificationsThe N-terminus is blocked.
At least 30 of the 32 cysteine residues are in the reduced form.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human Ribonuclease Inhibitor protein images
References for Recombinant Human Ribonuclease Inhibitor protein (ab114503)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"