For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceBaculovirus infected Sf9 cells
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids1 to 299
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notes
ab64311 (Myelin Basic Protein protein) can be utilized as a substrate for assessing kinase activity
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 25% Glycerol, 50mM Tris HCl, 150mM Sodium chloride, 0.25mM DTT, 0.1mM EGTA, 0.1mM EDTA, 0.1mM PMSF, pH 7.5
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- CARD 3
- CARD carrying kinase
- CARD containing ICE associated kinase
- FunctionActivates pro-caspase-1 and pro-caspase-8. Potentiates CASP8-mediated apoptosis. Activates NF-kappa-B.
- Tissue specificityDetected in heart, brain, placenta, lung, peripheral blood leukocytes, spleen, kidney, testis, prostate, pancreas and lymph node.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. TKL Ser/Thr protein kinase family.
Contains 1 CARD domain.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
modificationsAutophosphorylated. Phosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
Ubiquitinated; undergoes 'Lys-63'-linked polyubiquitination catalyzed by ITCH.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant human RIP2 protein images
References for Recombinant human RIP2 protein (ab60879)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"