For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceSPGPRGNQGAERQGMNWSCRTPEPNPVTGRPLVNIYNCSGVQVGDNNYLT MQQTTALPTWGLAPSGKGRGLQHPPPVGSQEGPKDPEAWSRPQGWYNHSG K
- Molecular weight37 kDa including tags
- Amino acids418 to 518
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesBest to use within three months from the date of receipt of this protein.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.79% Tris HCl, 0.31% Glutathione
- Receptor interacting protein 3
- Receptor interacting serine threonine kinase 3
- Receptor interacting serine/threonine protein kinase 3
- FunctionPromotes apoptosis.
- Tissue specificityDetected at lower levels in heart, placenta, lung and kidney. Isoform 3 is significantly increased in colon and lung cancers.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. TKL Ser/Thr protein kinase family.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human RIP3 protein images
References for Recombinant Human RIP3 protein (ab112398)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"