For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceBaculovirus infected Sf9 cells
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Molecular weight96 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 518
- TagsGST tag N-Terminus
- Related Products
- Substrate reagent
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activityThe specific activity of ab125566 was determined to be 38nmol/min/mg.
- Purity> 70
Purity was determined to be >70% by densitometry.
- Additional notes
ab64311 (Myelin Basic Protein protein) can be utilized as a substrate for assessing kinase activity
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.31% Glutathione, 0.002% PMSF, 0.004% DTT, 0.79% Tris HCl, 0.003% EDTA, 25% Glycerol, 0.88% Sodium chloride
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- Receptor interacting protein 3
- Receptor interacting serine threonine kinase 3
- Receptor interacting serine/threonine protein kinase 3
- FunctionPromotes apoptosis.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in the pancreas. Detected at lower levels in heart, placenta, lung and kidney. Isoform 3 is significantly increased in colon and lung cancers.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. TKL Ser/Thr protein kinase family.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant human RIP3 protein images
References for Recombinant human RIP3 protein (ab125566)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"