For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceBaculovirus infected Sf9 cells
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Molecular weight66 kDa including tags
- Amino acids5 to 554
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
- Related Products
- Substrate reagent
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activityThe specific activity of ab125828 was determined to be 605 nmol/min/mg.
- Purity> 95
Purity was determined to be >95% by densitometry.
- Additional notes
ab204880 (RPS6 peptide) can be utilized as a substrate for assessing kinase activity
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 1.02% Imidazole
Constituents: 0.002% PMSF, 0.71% Sodium phosphate, 0.004% DTT, 25% Glycerol, 1.75% Sodium chloride
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- coiled-coil-containing protein kinase 2
- p164 ROCK 2
- FunctionRegulates the assembly of the actin cytoskeleton. Promotes formation of stress fibers and of focal adhesion complexes. Plays a role in smooth muscle contraction.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. AGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family.
Contains 1 AGC-kinase C-terminal domain.
Contains 1 PH domain.
Contains 1 phorbol-ester/DAG-type zinc finger.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
Contains 1 REM (Hr1) repeat.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Cell membrane. Cytoplasmic, and associated with actin microfilaments and the plasma membrane.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant human ROCK2 protein images
References for Recombinant human ROCK2 protein (ab125828)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"