For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMAPSRNGMVLKPHFHKDWQRRVATWFNQPARKIRRRKARQAKARHIAPRP ASGPIRPIVRCPTVRYHTKVRAGRGFSLEELRVAGIHKKVARTIGISVDP RRRNKSTESLQANVQRLKEYRSKLILFPRKPSAPKKGDSSAEELKLATQL TGPVMPVRNVYKKEKARVITEEEKNFKAFASLRMARANARLFGIRAKRAK EAAEQDVEKKK
- Molecular weight49 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 211
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
Best use within three months from the date of receipt of this protein.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.3% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- 60S ribosomal protein L13
- Breast basic conserved gene 1
- Tissue specificityHigher levels of expression in benign breast lesions than in carcinomas.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ribosomal protein L13e family.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human RPL13 protein images
References for Recombinant Human RPL13 protein (ab114883)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"