For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMAKSKNHTTHNQSRKWHRNGIKKPRSQRYESLKGVDPKFLRNMRFAKKHN KKGLKKMQANNAKAMSARAEAIKAL
- Molecular weight34 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 75
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
Best use within three months from the date of receipt of this protein.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.79% Tris HCl, 0.3% Glutathione
- 60S ribosomal protein L29
- Cell surface heparin binding protein HIP
- Cell surface heparin-binding protein HIP
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ribosomal protein L29e family.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human RPL29 protein images
References for Recombinant Human RPL29 protein (ab117027)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"